1800 990 802
Hunter Valley Wine Tour Departing Sydney
Sit back, relax & enjoy a day of wine-tasting in the charming boutique wineries on our Hunter Valley wine tours - personalised each day for our small group of fellow-travellers. Awarded Best Tour in the Hunter Valley 3 years in a row.
- Friendly & knowledgeable guides that really care about what they do.
- Authentic experiences off the busy tourist trails giving you the best opportunities for those all important holiday snaps.
- Small group sizes giving the flexibility to help make the most of your day.
- Luxury transport to ensure your trip is comfortable from beginning to end.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel, taking all the hassle out of day tripping.
- Visit at least 3 wineries small enough to give us that personalised attention and of course, great wines.
- Choose from Gourmet or Cafe Style Lunch options.
- Meet some of the people who make and grow the wine at the Hunter Valley's finest Boutique wineries.
- Free time to visit some more wineries, taste cheese or chocolates, explore the shops and galleries.
- Overnight tour option also available staying in top notch accommodation
Price: From $139 per adult / $109 per child under 12 - without lunch
With Cafe lunch $159 per adult / $129 per child under 12
With Gourmet lunch $195 per adult / $165 per child under 12
Availability: 7 days a week
Group Size: Small group, share-tour. Maximum 14
Includes: Private wine-tastings at 3-4 wineries - behind-the-scenes tour
Meals: Tour with Cafe lunch includes choice of hot or cold options, plus hot or cold drink, & shared salad for the table. Tour with Gourmet lunch includes 2 course meal at one of the Hunter's top restaurants, plus glass of wine.
Pick-up: Complementary pick-up / drop-off from all Sydney CBD hotels & major city locations. Pick-ups from 7am - 7:45am. Returns approx. 6-6.30pm.
Payment & Cancellation: Tours must be paid in full by Visa, Mastercard or Eftpos upon booking. Cancellations or amendments are permitted if done more than 24 hours before 2travel. Please note that due to the small group size of our tours, a full cancellation fee applies for any cancellations, no-shows or amendments within 24 hours of travel.
Notes: Remember, you must be over 18 years of age to consume alcohol in Australia. Proof of identification may be required at wineries, and people under 18 years will be strictly excluded from wine-tasting.