1800 990 802
Boutique Wildlife Tour Departing Sydney
Join us on this exceptional and unique wildlife safari - your chance to search for Australia's iconic native animals in the wild, including Kangaroos, Platypus, Wombats, Wallabies, birdlife, the elusive Koala . . . and much more!
- Friendly & knowledgeable guides that really care about what they do.
- Authentic experiences off the busy tourist trails giving you the best opportunities for those all important holiday snaps.
- Small group sizes giving the flexibility to help make the most of your day.
- Luxury transport to ensure your trip is comfortable from beginning to end.
- Pick up and drop off from many city hotels or convenient central locations.
- No zoos or nature parks - just thousands of acres of pristine bush and farmland.
- Afternoon and evening tour to put you in the right place at the right time to see the wildlife.
- Includes lunch or afternoon tea plus a hearty country-style dinner at one of Australia's oldest pubs.
- Great for small groups, with safari-style driving, easy bush walks, animals, adventure and outdoor fun.
- Tour is not suitable for children under 6 years or travelers with mobility issues or walking aids.
Price: From $320 per adult / $260 per child under 12
Availability: 5 days a week (Sat, Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri - varies seasonally)
Group Size: Maximum 11 people, share-tour
Includes: Afternoon tea (October - March) or lunch (April - September); Dinner; entries; use of field guides, binoculars, spotlights etc. Excludes dinner drinks. Dietary needs may be catered for - please advise when booking.
Pick-up: Complementary pick-up / drop-off from many Sydney CBD hotels & central city locations. (October - March) Pick-ups from 12pm - 1pm (April - September) Pick-ups from 11am - 12pm.
Payment & Cancellation: Tours must be paid in full by Visa, Mastercard or Eftpos upon booking. Cancellations or amendments are permitted if done more than 24 hours before travel. Please note that due to the small group size of our tours, a full cancellation fee applies for any cancellations, no-shows or amendments within 24 hours of travel.