1800 990 802
Blue Mountains Tour Departing Sydney
On our Blue Mountains tour, we help you to explore the Blue Mountains as they should be seen – from secluded lookouts, short bushwalks and pristine valleys that let you take in this million-acre wilderness area.
- Friendly & knowledgeable guides that really care about what they do.
- Authentic experiences off the busy tourist trails giving you the best opportunities for those all important holiday snaps.
- Small group sizes giving the flexibility to help make the most of your day.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel, taking all the hassle out of day tripping.
- Visit Featherdale wildlife park in the afternoon (over $29 value included) - chance to feed a Kangaroo and have your photo taken with a Koala.
- Gain insight into the fascinating and rich culture of Aboriginal Australia with a visit to Waradah Cultural Centre.
- Enjoy morning tea and stunning views in the beautiful surrounds of Wentworth Falls.
- Enjoy time in the mountain village of Katoomba. Choice to upgrade to cafe or restaurant lunch options.
- Luxury transport to ensure your trip is comfortable from beginning to end.
- Return to the city by Harbour cruise up Sydney Harbour – a beautiful way to return to the city.
Price: From $159 per adult / $129 per child under 12
Availability: 6 days a week, not available Sundays
Group Size: Maximum 14 people, share-tour
Includes: Complementary pick-up/drop-off on our Blue Mountains tours from Sydney; entry and touring at Warradah Aboriginal Centre; entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park; entry to Blue Mountains National Park; return to the city by river cruise on Sydney Harbour
Meals: Optional upgrade to restaurant lunch available on the day
Pick-up: Complementary pick-up / drop-off from all Sydney CBD hotels & major city locations. Pick-ups from 7am - 7:45am. Returns approx. 6:30pm.
Payment & Cancellation: Tours must be paid in full by Visa, Mastercard or Eftpos upon booking. Cancellations or amendments are permitted if done more than 24 hours before travel. Please note that due to the small group size of our tours, a full cancellation fee applies for any cancellations, no-shows or amendments within 24 hours of travel.